Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome & Welcome Back!

I started this blog in 2006.  At that time it had little to do with baseball, and a lot to do with personal things and my own attempt to become a real life "blogger."  If was my first real attempt at writing about something other than my daughter Jenelle.  It was fun, therapeutic, and sometimes this blog was very popular.  I met many new friends, some I still keep in touch with today and still have never met in person.  Then, in November 2008, I got cancer.  And during my fight to survive, this blog became inactive.

Well, that ends today.

I spent some time this weekend re-vamping the template, changing photos, links and colors.  Archiving all the personal fluff posts, venting posts, game playing posts and meme posts.  Mostly preparing this blog for a return to the Internets, and perhaps to a new audience.  I have resigned myself to start writing again about stuff that really matters in life; about baseball. 

Never met me?  Well, let me introduce myself!  My name is Kelly.  I'm married with two kids; a boy age 11 named Jack, and a girl age 9 named Jenelle.  Jenelle has special needs, and you can read all about her at her blog; Jenelle's Journey.  My husband Brett is a financial planner and a Little League Baseball Coach.  I am Team Mom for a Challenger League in our hometown, and an Assistant District Administrator for the Challenger Division of our Little League District.  My day job is working as a litigation paralegal, and my life long dream is to be a writer.

In addition to writing, my hobbies include baseball (Angels Baseball, Little League Baseball, Travel Team Baseball, Challenger Baseball), knitting, score keeping, and spending time with friends and family.  I hope you enjoy my writing.

No comments: