Friday, November 3, 2006

Jenelle pulls herself up to stand!

Well, I wasn't expecting this day so soon... And we are thrilled! Tonight after getting home I walked in the living room to find Jenelle standing and holding onto the couch all by herself! I was shocked... And so very proud! She had this look on her face like "What do I do now?"

Our determined little girl kept trying to stand (and cruise) for a long time, enough to let me get some photos and a short video clip. In the video, she doesn't stand quite as straight as she was when I first found her, but you get the general idea! Look out world - we're on our way to cruising! ;)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Here are a couple of photos of her using the couch to pull up, and big brother Jack helping his sister stand tall!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Janelle!

That is wonderful.

Kelly that is way better than coming to Dallas!

She is an amazing little girl!

Bluepaintred said...

wow, the pride i feel is like when I watched my children take their first wobbly step off the couch
WAY TO GO JANELLE!
i stopped in to grab the sunday six questions, but this is the best surprise ever! im so pleased!

Danielle said...

Yahooo!!!!! I can't type anything as "loud" as I want to yell! Wooo!!! She is such a rock star!!!!

Me said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear! :)

Fantastagirl said...

Way to go Janelle - that is awesome!

MommyOutOfControl said...

I am grinning from ear to ear! Way to go Jenelle!! Such a proud moment..thank you for sharing with us! We played Sunday Six by the way...hope to see you.
Jamie

Random and Odd said...

Oh My God. I am crying!! I am so happy for you!!

Give that BIG girl a hug and kiss from the crazy lady in California who thinks she's such a strong girl!!

Bluepaintred said...

we played sunday six, the flu version , this week LOL

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Came over to check out your big news from Kami's blog! What a wonderful accomplishment for her!

Colleen said...

Awesome!! Way to go Jenelle!