Saturday, October 15, 2005

ALCS Game 3

I found this poster at the Pearly Gates blog. I took it with me to the game last night, and got on the 11:00 news! (Channel 2 CBS for those of you in Southern California) Too bad the Angels couldn't hit to save their lives.



And its not everyday you get to shake hands with and get your picture taken with a billionaire - regardless of the fact that he does not know his geography and thinks Anaheim is Los Angeles. (For those who don't know, this is the Angels owner Arte Moreno, who happened to be hanging out with the common folk just before last nights game.)



It's not over, so GO ANGELS!

1 comment:

Spikey1 said...

It is over! :( Are you okay? I am not doing too well here. Wow, what a disappointment. I am still in shock. I really thought it would be closer than that. Wow....