Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Home Run King is an Angel!




Los Angeles Angels' Vladimir Guerrero holds up the trophy after winning the All-Star Home Run Baseball Derby in San Francisco, Monday, July 9, 2007.
(AP Photo/ Eric Risberg)

Congratulations to our favorite outfielder Vladimir Guerrero on his win in the All-Star Home Run Derby last night. We watched the Derby and got quite anxious as Vlad got closer to winning! Now two Angels hold the title, our other favorite player Garrett Anderson won the title in 2003. I'm never really one to absolutely have to watch the All Star game but if its on I'm usually interested. I guess we'll be watching tonight and cheering for the American League. Jack was thrilled with Vlad's win!
~~~~~


2 comments:

Colleen said...

Go Vlad!!
I'm a National League girl myself. But I've grown a bit disillusioned with my favorite sport these last few years :(

Danielle said...

I so love that you celebrate your half birthday! I don't even know when mine is. Well, now I will have to figure it out. Off topic but today we were drawing some blood on a dd kiddo and he was all upset and I was like, "Hmph, Jenelle didn't even flinch with her blood draw you little weenie! LOL" Okay, I didn't say that of course but I sorta thought it when he was carrying on and on and on